What is your favorite place in the San Diego State area?

Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sandwiches-Board & Brew

Name: Board & Brew

Cuisine: Sandwiches

Opinion: Good

Area: Del Mar

About: For residents around Del Mar, Board & Brew is a staple. A lot of people treck up from the beaches of Del Mar for an amazing sandwich. On the what to order it will be hard for me, because everything is good, but the one I listed is my favorite.

What to order: Turkado, (really try every sandwich, they are all good), no matter what sandwich you get ask for two secret sauces on the side per sandwich.

More info: I have decided to lower the ranking of Board & Brew Del Mar, because I finally visited Board & Brew Carlsbad, which in my opinion is 100% better. The staff is a lot nicer and the food seems more fresh and better prepared.  The secret sauce has a  sweet and sour kind of taste, it's very different but for some reason it always completes the sandwich. Maybe try and call your order in because it is very popular. The price is pretty reasonable, I believe it's anywhere from $6-$8 a sandwich. Parking is rough but there is a small lot in the back.

Website/Menu: http://boardnbrewdelmar.com/

Address: 1212 Camino Del Mar, Del mar, CA 92014

Call it in: (858) 481-1021

No comments:

Post a Comment