What is your favorite place in the San Diego State area?

Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

American-Stadium

Name: Stadium Sports Bar and Restaurant

Cuisine: American

Opinion: Bad

Area: Encinitas

About: The atmosphere is awesome, there are tvs everywhere. I was first caught off guard when the waitress asked us if we wanted a booth with a tv, I thought there would just be a tv next to the booth, but the tv is sitting on your table, and you have complete control of it. With that being said, I wouldn't come here for the food, maybe next play offs I'll go back just to see a sport's event there, but I wouldn't go back for the food.

What to order: Maybe a burger...Not quite sure, but I can tell you not what to order: fish and chips, and parmesan chicken.

More info: I had higher expectations for this place, on a Friday night at 6pm it was completely empty so that's gotta tell you something.

Website: http://www.stadiumsandiego.com/

Address: 149 S. El Camino Real, Encinitas CA 92024

No comments:

Post a Comment