What is your favorite place in the San Diego State area?

Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Italian-Mimmo's Italian Village

Name: Mimmo's Italian Village

Cuisine: Italian

Opinion: AMAZING

Area: Downtown/Little Italy

About: Amazing atmosphere and amazing food, best Italian food in Little Italy!

What to order: Gnocchi with pink sauce (add chicken), chicken parmesan, calamari, bruschetta,

More info: My family and I used to go to the place next door called Trattoria Fantastica, until after a few many times of bad service we said oh well, left our table and went next door to Mimmo's. You know how they say God has a plan and everything happens for a reason, well that is how we found Mimmo's. It is fairly expensive and parking is always horrible in Little Italy but I would say it is worth it. I am a big fan of bread in restaurants and they have great bread before your meal. Great service and a really great atmosphere for a date or a celebration. When ever find my friends ask for a recommendation in Little Italy, I always tell them this place!

Website/Menu: http://www.mimmos.biz/index.htm

Address: 1743 India Street, San Diego, California  92101

No comments:

Post a Comment