What is your favorite place in the San Diego State area?

Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hamburgers-Buddies

Name: Buddies

Cuisine: Hamburgers

Opinion: Great

Area: College Area-San Diego State

About: Just opened up recently and is very popular with San Diego State students.

What to order: Great burgers and fries

More info: I always wanted to open a burger place next to state because there was only fast food chains and State Street, but Buddies beat me to it, and I am glad they did. If I could describe Buddies I would say it is a step up from In-N-Out, meaning a little more expensive but better quality. The servers have always been very nice there. One thing I don't like is that the burger just doesn't come with fries, you need to get a combo or add them on the side, but it's not too much of an issue.

Address: 5852 Montezuma Road, San Diego, CA 92115 

No comments:

Post a Comment